Boil water and generate enough electricity to charge your smartphone or tablet within minutes. The KettleCharge from BioLite is designed to be used with a range of stoves, indoors or outdoors and unlike solar panels it generates electricity day or night. As an evolution of BioLite’s thermoelectric technology, the KettleCharge uses the water you boil to generate electricity.
- Height: Handle folded 7.4cm, Module up: 18.6cm
- Weight: 32oz (907g)
- Max Fill: 750ml
- USB Power Output: 10W (5V, 2A)
- Charge Time: 15 min charge = 5 hours talk, 5 hours video, 20 hours of audio (output varies by strength of heat source)
- Compatible Devices: Powers most USB-chargeable devices including tablets
- Battery: Safe lithium ion phosphate (LiFeP04), 1250mAh
- Materials: Stainless steel, aluminium, high temperature plastic
- In the Box: BioLite KettleCharge, heat-resistant flexible USB extender and instructions
- 10W On-Demand Power - Charge with the strength of a wall outlet
- Smart LED Dashboard - Instant feedback on heat and charging for optimal use. An audible alert sounds if the unit is getting too hot, helping to prevent accidental overheating and carnage
- Battery Boost - Stores power for a quick charge with no heat or water
- Folding Power Handle - Packs flat and angles up for perfect pouring
- 750ml Stainless Steel Kettle - Boil water for cooking, drinking, cleaning
- Multi-Stove Integration - Use on gas ranges, backpacking stoves, and BioLite CampStove
- Flexible USB Extender - Charge gear while keeping it safe from flames
There are currently no reviews to display for BioLite Kettlecharge
There are currently no questions to display about BioLite Kettlecharge.
Product Ethics & Tags
The BioLite Kettlecharge product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.