The VELECO jacket is a Fair Trade and eco-friendly cycling jacket made from recycled polyester, manufactured responsibly in Pakistan. For every jacket made, VELECO pays a 15% Fair Trade premium.
- The recycled polyester started life as 12 plastic bottles and now forms the lightweight and breathable outer of this jacket – a high quality piece of ethical cyclewear.
- Unisex design with a stylish tailored fit
- Warm yet lightweight and breathable
- Tricot mesh lining and fleece lined lower back, lower sleeve and neck
- Wind proof and water resistant – treated with Nikwax, not nasty plastic coatings
- Reflective detailing and pull out reflective rear pocket
- Zip-close pockets (side and breast)
- Colour: black
There are currently no reviews to display for Veleco Re:cycle Softshell Cycling Jacket - Black
There are currently no questions to display about Veleco Re:cycle Softshell Cycling Jacket - Black.
VELECO is ‘the world’s first eco-friendly and Fair Trade and cyclewear company’ producing garments for cycling using natural, organic and recycled materials wherever possible.
VELECO manufacture goods to Fair Trade standards in a WRAP Certified factory (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) and pay a 15% Fair Trade premium on every garment. Wherever possible, goods are shipped by sea.
The business is operated in an eco- and people-friendly manner from cycling to work to banking with an ethical bank.
Product Ethics & Tags
The Veleco Re:cycle Softshell Cycling Jacket - Black product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.