The Cire Royal™ wax from Acorelle is perfect for sensitive areas, can be easily spread in a thin layer after heating and no strips are needed to take it off.
- Heat the wax in the microwave according to the times indicated on the leaflet provided
- Make sure the wax is homogenous and control the temperature
- Put talc on the area to be waxed
- Lay the wax on top of the area to be waxed in the hair growth direction
- Spread the wax in a thin layer making the edges thicker
- Once the wax is dry, remove it in a firm grip on the opposite direction of hair regrowth while straightening the skin the other way
- To remove wax residues for your skin apply the already used wax again, or wait until the residues are dry, or use a cotton pad with oil – the wax cannot be rinsed off with water.
- After hair removal redness may appear, but this will quickly go away.
Includes 1 x 100g Jar of wax, 1 x Wooden spatula, 1 x instruction leaflet.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
The Acorelle Beeswax - Underarms, Bikini Line & Face - Royal Wax - 100g product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
There are currently no reviews to display for Acorelle Beeswax - Underarms, Bikini Line & Face - Royal Wax - 100g
There are currently no questions to display about Acorelle Beeswax - Underarms, Bikini Line & Face - Royal Wax - 100g.
Acorelle is a French range, born in 2006 in the heart of Lot et Garonne who now with a range of certified organic fragrance, skin care, body care and baby care. The Acorelle epilation range is one of the first & best certified organic hair removal & waxing ranges.
Lot et Garonne is a department where the value of the land reasons deeply for its inhabitants, hence Acorelle work to respect this surrounding nature and pay homage to it by creating natural and organic cosmetics. They even use in some of their products, ingredients from their own terroir including plum oil and thermal water.
This initiative they owe to Regis Lelong, who has 15 years of experience green by creating the Odysud laboratory and giving it this Bio boost. Driven by a real conviction and with a very clear vision of the market, he guides us on a daily basis towards ever more ethics and sincerity.
Sincere, applied but also creative and generous they are committed to continue to progress and to grow Acorelle and its partners in the organic sector, sustainably, making organic cosmetics that protect our health and preserve our environment.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.