These 100% biomass firelighters are made with FSC certified wood and non-GMO vegetable oil and are much more environmentally friendly than regular kerosene or petroleum firelighters. They can be used with fireplaces, grills, wood burning stoves and campfires, simply place 3-4 firelighters under wood or on top of charcoal and light them on the fractured side of the cube – they will burn for 8-10 minutes and make sure they have completely burned before putting any food on the grill.
- Burn for 8-10 minutes each with the first 5 minutes producing the strongest flame.
- Extremely stable with a very long shelf life.
- Do not dry out or lose their firepower even after opening.
- No unpleasant smells.
- Not oil or greasy.
- Can be stored in proximity to food.
- 100% renewable resources.
- No petroleum products added.
- Minimum waste.
- No animal testing.
- No animal ingredients.
Product Ethics & Tags
The If You Care Firelighters - 28 Pieces product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
Verified product owner
There are currently no questions to display about If You Care Firelighters - 28 Pieces.
About If You Care
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.