1. To provide some drainage, place a layer of small stones into the bottom of the windowsill planter before covering with the compost (keep approximately 10% of the compost to use later).
2. Carefully open the sachet of seed and sow evenly over the compost.
3. Cover the seeds with the surplus compost and gently firm down.
4. Lightly water and place on a warm, light windowsill (approx 20°C).
5. To maintain the humidity you can cover your windowsill planter with cling-film.
6. Remove the cling-film when the first shoots appear (after 2-3 weeks).
7. Water regularly but not to excess, just enough to keep the soil moist.
8. When the young plants are approximately 5-6cm tall they should be thinned to leave only the two strongest plants.
9. The surplus plants can be removed carefully and planted into other planters or into the garden, spaced 25cm apart.
10. Place your windowsill planter outside from end of May.
Please note: Seeds can be sown from beginning of February until May. Contents: Strawberry Temptation F1 seeds, windowsill planter, potting compost and detailed instructions.
Dimensions: Length approx. 30cm - Width approx. 11cm - Height approx. 9cm
Product Ethics & Tags
The Mr Fothergill's Garden Time Windowsill Kit - Strawberry product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
There are currently no reviews to display for Mr Fothergill's Garden Time Windowsill Kit - Strawberry
There are currently no questions to display about Mr Fothergill's Garden Time Windowsill Kit - Strawberry.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.