Introducing a well-designed, high-performance mobile radio and flashlight - the Lynx. This Solar Powered AM/FM Radio & LED Flashlight is slowly becoming a firm customer favourite - and we can see why! Simply wind-up or expose to the sun and this nifty device will store its charge and provide you up to 9 hours of radio with a full charge.
If you're not in the mood for winding or you don't have time to carry out a full solar charge, you can also charge the Lynx via USB. And if you're stuck for power when out and about, it also allows you to charge your favourite devices by giving you the power it has stored over the day via USB.
Lightweight, compact and packed full of features, we love the PowerPlus Lynx - if you're into the outdoors, the Lynx can save you precious space, weight and money by combining lots of devices into one!
- FM Reception Scope - 87-108 MHz
- AM Reception Scope - 515-1625 KHz
- After a 1-minute quick wind, the Lynx will give you:
- Up to 27 minutes radio time
- Up to 36 minutes flashlight time
- After a 1-hour solar charge, the Lynx will give you:
- Up to 30 minutes radio time
- Up to 32 minutes flashlight time
- On a full charge (42 hours sunlight or 8 hours USB) the Lynx will give you:
- Up to 9 hours radio time
- Up to 6 hours flashlight time
- Maximum current of solar panel - 20 mA
- Input Voltage - 5-5.2V
The PowerPlus Lynx Dynamo & Solar powered Radio & Flashlight product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
There are currently no reviews to display for PowerPlus Lynx Dynamo & Solar powered Radio & Flashlight
There are currently no questions to display about PowerPlus Lynx Dynamo & Solar powered Radio & Flashlight.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.