The VELECO jacket is a Fair Trade and eco-friendly cycling jacket made from recycled polyester, manufactured responsibly in Pakistan. For every jacket made, VELECO pays a 15% Fair Trade premium.
- The recycled polyester started life as 12 plastic bottles and now forms the lightweight and breathable outer of this jacket – a high quality piece of ethical cyclewear.
- Unisex design with a stylish tailored fit
- Warm yet lightweight and breathable
- Tricot mesh lining and fleece lined lower back, lower sleeve and neck
- Wind proof and water resistant – treated with Nikwax, not nasty plastic coatings
- Reflective detailing and pull out reflective rear pocket
- Zip-close pockets (side and breast)
- Colour: black
Product Ethics & Tags
The Veleco Re:cycle Softshell Cycling Jacket - Black product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
There are currently no reviews to display for Veleco Re:cycle Softshell Cycling Jacket - Black
There are currently no questions to display about Veleco Re:cycle Softshell Cycling Jacket - Black.
VELECO is ‘the world’s first eco-friendly and Fair Trade and cyclewear company’ producing garments for cycling using natural, organic and recycled materials wherever possible.
VELECO manufacture goods to Fair Trade standards in a WRAP Certified factory (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) and pay a 15% Fair Trade premium on every garment. Wherever possible, goods are shipped by sea.
The business is operated in an eco- and people-friendly manner from cycling to work to banking with an ethical bank.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.