A lightweight and packable weatherproof jacket from Patagonia for those outdoor excursions where heavy rain is expected with H2No™ Performance Standard protection. The Torrentshell jacket is durable and versatile 2.5 layers of nylon with a waterproof and breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and folds away into one of two zippered hand warmer pockets with a carabiner clip-in loop. The jacket also features a 2-way adjustable hood that rolls down and stows away with a laminated visor with a microfleece-lined neck, while the centre zip has minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps and the ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers.
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Can be conveniently packed away
- Made in Vietnam
There are currently no reviews to display for Patagonia Mens Torrentshell Jacket
There are currently no questions to display about Patagonia Mens Torrentshell Jacket.
Patagonia are an ethical outdoor clothing company, creating organic cotton clothing, sportswear and adventure gear whilst maintaining a sustainable and environmentally friendly business ethic. Their simple and inspirational Mission Statement is “Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
Patagonia hold environmental and sustainable values, reflecting the ethos of those who run the company; a passionate crew of climbers and surfers who believe in minimalism, simplicity and style. Many of Patagonia's clothing garments are made from organic cotton and recycled polyester.
Product Ethics & Tags
The Patagonia Mens Torrentshell Jacket product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.
How do I work out my size?
To work out which clothes size is most suited to your figure, take the following measurements without clothing:
NECK Measure the base of the neck where a collar naturally sits.
BUST/CHEST Measure the fullest part of bust/chest and shoulder blades.
WAIST Measure the natural waistline, just above the hip bone.
HIP Measure around the fullest part of the hip.
Menswear Shirts & Trousers Size Chart
|Neck (in)||15 - 15.5||15.5 - 16||16.5 - 17||17 - 17.5|
|Chest (in)||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 48|
|Waist (in)||29 - 30||31 - 33||34 - 36||38|