Restore tired and weary energy levels with New Lumie Desklamp. Based on research, it also provides a bright light boost to effectively treat the medical condition, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and the winter blues.
Just as sunlight naturally makes you feel good in the summer, getting extra bright light in winter when you're stuck indoors is proven to put you in a better mood, boost alertness and help you to feel more awake and productive.
With a flexible neck, adjustable head and touch-sensitive control dimmer, Lumie Desklamp is an extremely versatile light that can be used at home or work as a treatment for SAD and the winter blues, as an energy boost to recharge your batteries or and as a day to day reading light.
Main features include:
• Continuous touch control dimmer
• Removable diffuser for fast treatment
• 2,500 lux output at 50cm for effective SAD therapy
• Typically 30 minutes use
• 96 x blue-enriched white LEDs
• Excellent light for reading and tasks
• Adjustable angle with flexible neck
• Detachable bulb cover for stronger lighting
• Height 55 (max) cm, Head 29x14cm, Base 20x20cm
• Class IIa Medical device
• Finished in white gloss for an elegant and modern design
There are currently no reviews to display for Desklamp SAD Light
There are currently no questions to display about Desklamp SAD Light.
Product Ethics & Tags
The Desklamp SAD Light product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.