Dr Bronner Organic Peppermint Soap Bar - 140g
Earn 23 reward points on this item Gift wrap available
A popular fragrance from Dr Bronner is peppermint. Essential peppermint oil in this soap bar will make your skin tingle! Peppermint oil is a mild stimulant which could help you clear your mind, also amplify liveliness and intelligibility. All oils used are certified organic to the National Organic Standards Program. The soap barís wrapping is made of 90% recycled, post-consumer paper from Living People Tree Co, while the other 10% is hemp-flax.
* CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
** None remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin
Product Ethics & Tags
The Dr Bronner Organic Peppermint Soap Bar - 140g product ethics are indicated below. To learn more about these product ethics and to see related products, follow the links below.
Verified product owner
Excellent as a body soap or a hand soap, gives a great cleansing smell and feel, just like real mint.
There are currently no questions to display about Dr Bronner Organic Peppermint Soap Bar - 140g.
About Dr Bronner
The unsurpassed ecological quality of Dr Bronner’s Magic Soaps earned him a huge following and in the 1960s the popularity of his soap products exploded, reaching iconic status.
The company is still in the Bronner family and continues to produce high-quality soaps with unwavering commitment to progressive environmental and social practices.
Dr. Bronner soaps are made with pure, natural and certified organic ingredients. They are always of luxurious quality and have social responsibility at their heart.
Dr. Bronner continues to dedicate profits to social and environmental causes which include fighting for organic integrity in personal care products, and promotion of fair trade certification of product supply chains.
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.