We love these rich and indulgent dark mint chocolate thick-shelled cups by Divine Chocolate. They’re filled with a creamy and vibrant green matcha cashew butter filling. They are easy to make, taste delicious and are naturally vegan, gluten-free and packed with flavour.
Time: 15 minutes plus setting time
Makes: 6 large or 10-12 small cups
- 200g Mint Dark Chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 50g cashew butter
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tbsp syrup
- 1 tsp desiccated coconut
- Break up the chocolate and add to a glass dish with the coconut oil. Melt the chocolate over a bain-marie until smooth.
- Either line a muffin or mini muffin tray with cases or use silicone cases and pour some chocolate into the bottom of each. For the large cups, using 2 tbsp and use 1 tbsp for the small cups. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the nut butter filling by stirring together the cashew butter, matcha powder and syrup until smooth.
- Get the chocolate cups out from the freezer and place a small amount of matcha filling (1/2 tsp for small cups and 1 tsp for larger cups) into the centre and smooth down. Divide the rest of the chocolate between the cups to cover the filling. Sprinkle with some desiccated coconut and place back in the freezer for 20 minutes or so until set.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.